Find us on Facebook
Contests are a time-tested way to stir up all sorts of activity on your Facebook Page. But executing a successful one is no joke.
If you’re planning your first contest, or are a veteran who wants explosive results from your upcoming efforts, check out this post from some ShortStack Masters who create successful contest apps for clients all around the world. And then follow the steps we’ve outlined here:
1. Decide if you really need a contest.
2. Set some goals.
3. Host the right type of contest.
4. Familiarize yourself with Facebook’s policies.
5. Know what YOU want!
6. Decide if you want to use a third-party app.
7. If you do choose a third-party app, make sure it’s flexible, embeddable and has mobile capabilities.
8. If you’re using a third-party app, choose one that won’t bust your budget.
9. Weight pros and cons of fan-gating.
10. Pick a relevant prize.
11. Make it worthwhile.
12. Keep it simple.
13. Make it visible.
14. Tell the world about it.
16. Mine the data.
17. Follow up!
Download a copy of Make Your Next Facebook Contest Explode here.
No related posts.